Over at Crafting Irelnd next month they are making a Halloween mini album. It will take place on the 20th October at 6pm BST on our Ustream channel here. They will be using a coffin shaped mini from a store called Scrap Kreatura. Scrap Kreatura are kindly sponsoring this class so they will be using some elements from their store. However you can make your mini any shape you want.
- 1 chipboard mini album in your desired shape
- Papers – enough to cover your chipboard album
- Papers – approx 6 sheets of 6×6
- Black paint or ink – I will be using both
- Adhesives of your choice
- Cutting tool and corner rounder and score board and any other basics you use when creating!
- Chipboard embellishments or any embellishments of your choice, for example tulle, lace, buttons etc.